Euromillions Prize Breakdown
For the latest prize breakdown with winners check out our latest Euromillions Numbers. This page contains the Euromillions prize breakdown average and the odds for each prize.
Haven’t won the Euromillions main prize? Once more upset you’ve missed out on the jackpot? Well don’t throw away your ticket just yet, there could still be a substantial sum of money waiting for you.
Unbeknownst to most people there are 13 prizes to be won in the Euromillions lottery including the jackpot. These prizes can be claimed by having a minimuim of just two matching numbers. Match more numbers and you win more money on an incremental scale.
But how much are your numbers worth, and what chance do I have of winning each prize? Below you will find the answer to all of your questions. A list of every possible prize you can win with your Euromillions tickets and the odds for each.
Euromillions Odds & Prize Breakdown
|Numbers Matched||Lucky Stars Matched||Odds Of Winning Fraction||Decimal||Percentage Of Prize Fund||Estimated Cash Prize|
|2||0||1 in 23||0.00438||18.0%||€4|
|2||1||1 in 46||0.0219||17.6%||€8|
|2||2||1 in 156||0.0064||6.5%||€10|
|3||0||1 in 327||0.0031||3.7%||€12|
|3||1||1 in 654||0.0015||2.2%||€14|
|2||2||1 in 821||0.0012||2.3%||€19|
|3||2||1 in 11,771||0.000085||0.5%||€59|
|4||0||1 in 14,387||0.000070||0.7%||€101|
|4||1||1 in 28,773||0.000035||0.7%||€201|
|4||2||1 in 517, 919||0.0000019||0.8%||€4,143|
|5||0||1 in 3,236,994||0.00000031||1.6%||€51, 792|
|5||1||1 in 6,473,9894||0.00000015||4.8%||€310,751|
|5||2||1 in 116,531,800||0.0000000086||32.0%||Jackpot (est. €15,000,000|
The sharp eyed among you will see that the breakdown of percentages only total 91.4%. Don’t worry about the other 8.6% however as it goes into the all important Euromillions prize Booster Fund. The Booster Fund is used to ensure that the jackpot always equals the promised minimuim €15million.
Now that you have the most key information you can buy your Euromillions lottery tickets with the confidence of an informed consumer. Well armed with the knowledge of your winning chances, and the life changing sums of money you can win we hope you are able to better enjoy the game of Euromillions.
While some of these odds may seem impossible to beat, there are ways to reduce them. Many people increase their chances of winning by playing the numbers well based on historical evidence. Then playing strategic combinations of numbers based on that historical evidence. Find a history of results on our Euromillions Results page, and some good beginner strategies at our how to win Euromillions page.